Half eaten leafs & holes

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MilwaukeeSmoke, Apr 23, 2013.

1. on 2 of my plants i have half eaten leafs and holes in the middle. its in the 1st week of flowering and i dont see any visible bugs. what could this be? i will try to upload a picture later if i can. but it looks pretty much like it sounds. holes and half eaten leaves.

2. Sounds like caterpillars, indoor or outdoor?

3. Indoor

Attached Files:

4. some sort of critter man. spray em with some organic spinosad now. its early enough still to knock the bastards out

5. now that i think about it, it could be a Japanese beetle. over here they are becoming a real problem. i wonder if the spinosad would work against them.

6. i have 13 plants, its on 2 plants with 2 affected leaves each. i dont think its from the lights. i havent found any traces of bugs at all. its really weird. but something has to be in their chewing up all my shit. where could i find organic spinosad at? menards? home depot? steins?

7. Spray me man with what I suggested. It knocks a good amount of bastards out

8. yeah i just went out and bought it. it says for outdoor use only though? and how often should i spray them? the bottle of concentrate doesnt really say how often to spray.

9. spray em now, then a few days from now, and so on for a week. And yeah its gonna say that cuz most insect issues are outdoors yada yada...... It's some potent shit so go easy with it