Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Caught.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HunkyDory, Apr 7, 2010.

1. So, I've been caught by parents like 3 times in the past year. and the last time i was caught i was caught with weight. about 5 grams. anyway, I still have been smoking and my friend used my bowl and didn't put it back in the right place. It wasn't there the next day. I thought I had misplaced it. I came home today to find a drug test. My dad has not been acting the slightest bit weird around me and has not brought anything up. I searched my room today and still couldnt find it. I went into his office and I found it hidden in his bookshelf. If he tests me on friday, could I perhaps smoke one more joint today, drink water excessively over the next two days to pee it all out, and then pass my test? I'm realllllyyy skinny and I dont think the THC could store in my fat cells.

2. what you've described doing is a step in the right direction, but a more sure-fire way to pass the test would be to obtain (from a local head shop- hopefully you're near one) a clean-out drink. there's one called "the stuff" that you can get where i'm at, and it seems to do the trick. hope that helps.

3. I am not near one, but thanks!

4. Dude, your post is chock full o' confusion. If you've been caught 3 times already this year by your parents, whether they really drug-tested you or not, do you have any reason to believe at this point that all the times they've caught you or found your pipes that you are NOT the one smoking?

Just trying to understand why you need to pass this drug test being administered by two people that have caught you numerous times in the past, that's all.

5. imo, i wouldnt trust detox kits.water and sweating is the key.cranberry juice helps too(makes you pee more).my parents confronted me as soon as they found my stash.i didnt bother trying to pass the drug test and told them the truth.what do you plan on saying about the bowl if you pass?plz dont say you were holding it for someone...thats what everyone says lol. good luck:wave:

6. from the way you describe it. no. your not going to pass your dt this friday. i dont know why you would consider smoking another joint. your not half caught buddy. your completely caught. lol especially if your parents have caught you 3 times in the last year. if your parents found the bowl, and have found you 3 other times already, then they should know your going to fail your dt. i just dont see anyway to pass it this friday. thats in two days bro.

7. just tell them your going to do it.they cant really force you to stop unless they kick you out or call the cops.idk your parents so i wouldnt know.or you could try telling them how its less dangerous than alcohol and tobacco as well as every presciption pill.

8. Let me rephrase, I told my dad I quit and he's pretty oblivious. If he tests me this friday and I pass and he says explain the bowl, I can easily say that it is mine and I havn't used it since you caught me last time.

9. what if you fail though?

10. ^^this. you will most likely fail unless you rarely smoke.

11. he will probably take your bowl

edit: Juust dont do it to be sure you can never be too carful

12. Your parents don't seem "oblivious" to me. They actually seem pretty on top of what's happening in their house. No offense, but if you wanna smoke 2 days before they DT you, then you seem like the type that is easily caught.