Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Baked 2

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Jan 9, 2003.

1. no they're not making a sequel, it's just that i posted one called half baked allready....fooled ya eh?.....well just to let you's know that i finally got my dvd of it.....man that was some funny shit...."i wanna talk to samson"....lol....that guy is so funny....."billy bong thornton" and "wesley pipes"....lol.......Peace out....Sid

2. dave chappelle is crazy

3. thats a classic movie man

4. Glad ya liked it Sid. A must have movie for every stoner IMHO. :)

5. yeah its a classic stoner movie. one of the best in my opinion.

6. They need to make a damn sequel though... with David of course...

7. damn it i reckon dude they should make part 2 i wish they do glad u liked the movie whats ur fav scene i like it when dav goes on a date with maryjane and he doesnt have anymoney and he ends up going to that funny ass hot dog guy lol;hey have u seen friday,next friday a must have movies if u liked halfbaked nto to mentin theres a new one (friday after next)

cya men stay kool

8. Half Baked = The Shit

9. Yeah i've got friday and next friday....i preferred friday more than the sequel....Peace out...Sid

10. I LIKE WEED!
    haah

11. i saw a billybong at seaside heights for like $300... i was expecting it to be a lot more considering it was like 3' tall.

12. yea cottons i think we should all put some money in and get one,well smoke over the internet lol (broadband connection)

13. "I'm from Jamaica, mon"
    "Oh yeah, where'd ya live?"
    "By the beach, BOI!"