Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half An O of OG Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoShytsWeak, Sep 10, 2012.

1. I get the fire for 170 an ounce... and I see that kind of weed every day, on the street, not the dispensary. I rarely go to the club. Street weed is much cheaper than club weed, as most club weed comes from the street. I know how shit works, trust me. and LOL there is a long drop-off between top shelf and mids... Think about it. Your boy would easily be able to get 3200 for some top shelf weed from a club. Why would he give it to you for 100 a half (which equals 3200 a pound) when he can sell it to the clubs for that much, or likely more? It's either not top shelf, meaning he's getting 2000 to 2800 or so from the clubs, or you're from the valley and clubs are much cheaper out there

2. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    I get the fire for 170 an ounce... and I see that kind of weed every day, on the street, not the dispensary. I rarely go to the club. Street weed is much cheaper than club weed, as most club weed comes from the street. I know how shit works, trust me. and LOL there is a long drop-off between top shelf and mids... Think about it. Your boy would easily be able to get 3200 for some top shelf weed from a club. Why would he give it to you for 100 a half (which equals 3200 a pound) when he can sell it to the clubs for that much, or likely more? It's either not top shelf, meaning he's getting 2000 to 2800 or so from the clubs, or you're from the valley and clubs are much cheaper out there[/quote]

I dont have to think about it. Idk bout your friends but mine always hook me up, 170 for a ounce of "fire"? Post a pic brah lets see this shit...

And no I'm not from the valley, I'm from redwood city and he sells to clubs like Releaf and the green door. Top shelf is $60 and I've seen his weed at many clubs all on the top shelf.

Long drop off between top shells and mids? Last time I checked it went like so:

Top shelf/highs
    Mids
    Lows

3. Well here's the bottom line. Your boy could have gotten at least $3200 for the pound if it's top shelf and the clubs are selling it for 60. Why would he sell it to you for the same price, at 1/32nd of the volume?

And I would love to take pictures of the shit I pick up, it's just that I don't have a camera. And the one on my phone is garbage

4. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    Well here's the bottom line. Your boy could have gotten at least $3200 for the pound if it's top shelf and the clubs are selling it for 60. Why would he sell it to you for the same price, at 1/32nd of the volume?[/quote]

Say what? Like thurgood says to scarface and Brian "the fuck are u talking about?" lmao

I'm not gonna argue with you, maybe we should meet up, spark one up, and see what's up

5. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    How the fuck am I supposed to know it's a rolling tray? Obviously you can't fit a half on a pack of papers, that's why I suggested it wasn't actually 14 grams... There's no way to tell that it's a rolling tray,[/quote]

, its obvious its a rolling tray your just not very observant

6. #46 420dopeaf, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    It has a glare because it curves like a normal pack of rolling papers would... Why the fuck would a rolling tray glare, but a pack of rolling papers wouldn't?!? If it were a pack of papers that would make the nugs tiny, and that WAS MY POINT. Please bruh don't act like I haven't seen weed like that. I'm from fuckin Northern California, nothing but the fire out here... You overpaid for that half...

act like I ain't never seen weed like that LOL I see that shit every day... Quit playin[/quote]

lmao i think this guy is mad

"I see that shit everyday" Okay ? You hype bro? and living in northern cali doesnt mean shit lol get over yourself

7. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

lmao i think this guy is mad

"I see that shit everyday" Okay ? You hype bro? and living in northern cali doesnt mean shit lol get over yourself[/quote]

But do u feel me tho?