Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half an elbow pickup of some mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by reeelax, Mar 31, 2009.

1. #1 reeelax, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    Pics up--
    [​IMG]

Just picked it up about 3 hours ago. I gave some to close friends of mine, because they always are smoking me up..:eek:;)

But it was 12 g short, which kind of got my panties in a bunch. Was the first time going through this connect, and I wasn't even present during the deal. (Call me crazy, I know, I trusted my runner though)

What do you guys pay for this amount, or even a qp?

I paid 8, threw my runner 40 and a blunt.

2. #2 jessanddaron, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    we would definitely have to see the bud to tell you how much we would pay. for the best mids i know a bo is a gbar and half is 5-6...

3. yeah, I'll try and get a picture up.

The prices out here are getting insane, because weed's like oil now. Even though the crap grows on trees.

I used to pay 300 a qp for the same shit, but those days are long gone I'm thinking.

4. well think about it do the math thats around the same as what you were talking about before. 3-4 a qp is 8 a half.

5. your paying a 100 a ounce

can we see some pics?

6. Yeah, but that's a qp price. Usually when you buy a hp, price would go down. So it would end up being about 5-550 for a hp.

I'll work on getting pics up soon. I only have a cell phone camera, so i'll do my best.

7. Just put up a picture, sorry for the quality.
    Just a few nugs, probably weighs a little more than a g.

8. lol god damn 550 for a hp. thats what some suckers in my area are payin for like 2o's of some junk

9. Nice man I think I might have the same bud. I bought a quarter then also got a half a elbow today cause its so good but for 150.

10. OP, I think 8 is wayy too steep. That's 400 for each qp. 400 is the most I'd pay for a qp of mids, standard is about 350 for me. I think it should be like 600 max for a hp. If you're buying double the amount of an already huge amount then the price should break a whole lot.

11. quite true. but maybe the OP just has the money, if it was 12 G's short I woulda gave the runner a blunt and thats it. are you positive he didn't snatch a bit? because I bet he did. generous for givin him 40. i woulda been like if you bring this all back to me like you ssaid then i got somethin special for you.

8 is no fun for an HP. especially in spring. better stock up a week before 4.20 or i bet that dood trys to say 850 or 9