Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half a Gram Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZedLeppelin, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I have .5 grams of ground weed, what is the most efficient way to smoke this?
    Thanks in advance :D

2. Waterfall... gets you so ripped

Or a nice half gram bowl out a pipe or bong.

3. Try using a pipe. But don't load it all at once. Just load little bits. Like enough for one hit. Take that hit and hold it in for a good while. Someone told me that's a really conservative way to do it.

4. I would say bubbler, if you have one, if not, then a pipe or bong.

I like your name, I have a ceramic spoon that has the word "zeppelin" on it.

5. gravity bong,
    buckets,
    waterfalls,
    watties,
    pails,

whatever you wanna call them, deeeefinitely the most efficient way of smokin greens

6. Thanks everyone, I'm gonna use a pipe :D

Later:smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. VAPE IT!

You get the most BANG for your bud.

8. if you have a glass bong then that if not then grav bong

9. Bubbler or bong, just take a tiny pinch in one hit

10. Buy a dugout pipe!:hello:

11. is vaping better then gravities?

12. Homemade lightbulb vapes work great as long as you make them correctly. But the pipe will work nicely too, just smoke it slow and conservative and you'll get nice and baked :)

13. i'd say the best way to smoke a little bit of weed is a one-hitter. load it in there and take a nice, slow, long rip and you're golden. works everytime

14. Vaporizing is the most effocientvway. But of course some vaporizers are more efficient then others. No lightbulb crackpopes though