Hakko Stopped working :( PLEASE HELP?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by r0xey, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Hi guys! :eek:

well sadness hit me today as i plugged in my Hakka 456. for a wake and bake and I come to find it's not heating up or anything! I am going to unscrew the top to see if anything was disconnected or such.

Has anyone tooken theyre hakko apart and fixed it? Or is my hakko dead and Need a new one? :(

thanks!

2. Throw it away and get an herb iron. They have a lifetime warranty

3. How old is your Hakko? I'd call up the place you got it, if it's still under some sort of warranty.

4. Hakko's never die. Check if the element is still connected, and if you have a multimeter carefully check if there is still power going to the element leads, if yes, then you've blown the element. If you don't know what you doing, just replace it.

5. I'm in the market for one myself. The way I figure it, the HI should pay for itself over in less than year from what I spend on lighters. Not to mention it will last you as long as the company is in business, which by how they are going, seems to be a good long while. Some people may frown upon the price, but IMO it's well worth it.

6. I just got my Hakko and LOVE it. I was going to go for the herb iron...I saved $30 bucks, though, so I think I'll buy some shatter with the money saved!