hairy pussy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dkronnagel, Mar 26, 2009.

1. wtf likes it? i fuckin hate that shit. its disgusting!

2. Oh grow up.

3. Yeah man, come on. It's all about the hairy cooch :yummy:

:laughing:

4. I love it! If you can't be acceptant of someone elses body as you're making love to them, you don't deserve to be laying them in the first place! I'm a hairy guy myself, and I was insecure at one point. Realizing that girls really don't care, I completely got over it. I'll eat out my sweetheart even she never shaved. I love being with her intimately, it doesn't matter!

She's currently not with me, but that's not related to hair! lol..

5. #5 alaskanman, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Man it's all about the beaver. Shaved, hairy or trimmed, as long as it's clean It's all good!

6. i get the whole love thing, bla bla bla shouldent matter bla bla
    but comon, it a little unapealing to see a mane of hair. it just looks cleaner without it
    i shave mine the way my girl likes it, girls should do the same

7. So, you must keep your 'down-under' completely hair free then, right?

Riiight?

'Cause hair is like totally disgusting.

*gags self with spoon*
    :poke:

8. i actually do keep it trimmed, idk i guess different strokes but i could never imagine ever eating hairy pussy. thank god my girl shaves

9. If you keep yours trimmed, you better be just fine and dandy with a girl who trims instead of shaves. ;)
    'Cause double standards are silly. :p

I don't like leaving my hair untamed for my own reasons, personally, but I know my husband honestly doesn't give 2 shits either way. :smoking:

10. I really like a bald/buzzed pussy.... I'm not gonna lie...

But as long as I don't need a comb to part that shit....... I'm good...

11. couldn't have put it better myself. A longer inspired design is always sweet and surprising as well.
    I'm more concerned about smell over anything. stinky pussy is pussy that's gonna be spending some alone time =x

12. it really doesnt matter to me my thought process is Id rather be with a woman than a little girl. Trimmed is cool, airstrips are cool, and stuff like that but completely shaved is kind of :/ just not it man. Plus if your not willing to do some work then you shouldn't be goin down anyways.

13. The last girl i was with got a fucking brazilian wax...

omg that was so sexy...

so soft... so smooth...

so.... all over my face.... *drool*

14. Sahved is definitely the best. Never been with a fully hairy. Sometimes my girlfriend gets lazy and doesn't shave, but it never gets grown out all the way...I don't mind either way, and I don't ever complain about it. I know I don't shave my genitals daily, I trim when necessary but that's not hard to keep up with..I don't expect her to shave herself daily. I do appreciate it when it is freshly shaved though :p

15. if you dont like hair, you better shave too.
    dont complain about something you dont do. double standards are silly, right junkiedays?:p

And it goes both ways. I keep myself clean, but my boy better be smelling good too. Ya dig?

16. hairy pussys?:eek:

17. mmmmm fuck yeah.

By the way that is actually what the "trolls" look like that post "troll like" threads. The troll's ARE real people, believe it.

I'm shocked you were able to catch a photo of the rare creature, in such a wet and hairy state too!

18. Shaved...............what the hell is that chit for anyway??

19. They're always wet when I'm around...

he heh heh ......