hairy butt-hole?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juicemaineMAN, Mar 10, 2010.

1. 1. Do girls care if butt-hole is hairy?

2. If I shave butt-hole does hair grow back longer each time?

2. I think they would be a little turned off :rolleyes:

But no it will not grow back thicker, its the same amount of follicles.

Is you gf gonna finger you or something?:confused:

3. I would have to say in most cases, yes they would be turned off. It won't grow back darker, no :)

4. no like it will be longer next time? not thicker....

5. don't do it man. pubes is okay but for gods sake.

6. How the fuck do you shave your asshole.

7. ewww a hairy asshole? lol i mean i have a hairy ass like a lot of guys but the thought of a hairy asshole...*shutters*

8. bitches love that shit

9. I shave my asshole, just do it whenever you shave your pubes and its no problem

10. Atleast your not gay.
    Then you'd be fucked.
    Wait then you wouldn't be fucked.
    Idk wtf I'm saying. :smoking:

11. haha

yea just trim what ya can, don't stress about it

12. Rock it. It's a sign of manhood. :cool:

Why would a girl be going near your butthole?

If she complains, tell her she can make it go away by shaving it... :laughing:

13. if your ever drunk and find yourself on a toilet,just burn em you wont feel it just have a wet napkin to put it out

14. Everyone has hair around their asshole, even girls. Granted, the hair is much more visible/pronounced on men.

Personally, I have no problem with hair around the asshole. It's natural, and it's really hard to get back there with a razor, not to mention the risk of cutting yourself is super high. If you have a super problem with it, or your girl does, waxing is probably the best option, albeit one of the most painful.

15. wow, sounds like a GREAT idea.;)

16. just get a mirror, put it on the floor. literally squat over it and use it as ur guide to shaving ur butthole...its not gonna be fun..make sure u use shaving cream and the first time, ur gonna get chafage.

good luck!

17. that guys should probably consider whiping his ass sometimes after taking a shit. his description of the stench that came out after the fannign of the butt...its fkd up. sorbent that shit!

18. I have previously shaved my ass for the same reason as the guy from Craigslist... embarrassingly enough... and I had a similar, though not as severe experience as he did afterwards... If you must, only trim with a clippers... for the love of all that is holy, do not shave.

19. ya. in my experience shaving leads to lots of irritation. i'd recommend using the sideburn trimmer on an old electric razor if you have it.