hairs are all orange

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bucketburner, Oct 12, 2011.

1. the hairs are all orange, should I cut her?

Attached Files:

2. wait another few weeks. have those hairs curl back into themselves and the fan leaf tips turn yellow, maybe a quarter inch up the tip.

3. is it me or does something look fucky ?

Attached Files:

4. Looks like it was grown under an incandescent bulb XD

5. could be because some of the pictures it is under one, in another room

6. [quote name='"bucketburner"']could be because some of the pictures it is under one, in another room[/quote]

Whats ur light set up?

7. 4 cfl's, 6400 lumens

8. keep in mind she's only about 15 inches tall.

Attached Files:

9. Click on my sig and scroll to the videos and look at the one that says harvest. When your girl is ready to chop, many of the fan leaves will yellow, look at the vid to see what the colas do. You are weeks away. Keep it up dude! :)

10. well shit, thats badass, i just watched your vids looks like some good stuff ya grew man. im just getting too anxious and weird shit keeps happening to her, but shes still alive and lookin good so ill just have to be patient

11. had to cut off a lot of leaves, powdery mildew got all over them, the air circulation is much better and I think it should be fine now

Attached Files:

12. If you had powdery mildew, go get some spray to prevent it or slow it down until you can harvest. PM will continue to spread otherwise, and get on your bud eventually.
    Greencure is great; it has no taste and almost no smell. I licked this stuff and it was fine. Others, such as sulfur based, will mess with taste.

Its potassium bicarbonate; now I dont know this for SURE, but I think that at the same time as eliminating powdery mildew it'll provide some nutes (K) at the leaves (flowering nute) as well as providing minor CO2. (If anyone can confirm either of those two guesses, I'd be very happy;dont want to spread what may be empty facts)