Hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Havok Se7en, Jun 10, 2010.

1. What kind of hair do you guys have? I'm curious to see if I'm not alone here. Cause I have longish hair (goes down and reaches the bottom of my neck), and it's usually messy and stuff. Sometimes people say I look like a Mexican version of Christofer Drew, but it's all good. I get compliments on it a lot, which I really like.

Does anyone else have long hair? :confused:

2. shoulder length or some, and really fuckin thick medium brown
    side partish to the right thrown back so there ain't any bangs

3. In the midst of James Iha status.

[​IMG]

Probably about 3/4 way. Been growing it, and been looking like a fool for 1.5 years now.

4. at the moment my hair looks a lot like this, actually exactly like this (i have no facial hair though)

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

That's me. I'm a hairstylist so I'm always doing something crazy with my hair.

6. Im white and im getting dreadlocks wednesday. Does anyone else have dreads, and any advice on them from experience?

7. I used to have really long hair, down to my lower back. I had it like that for about 15 years, and just recently decided that I didn't like it anymore. It was just way to hot and was giving me headaches because it was heavy. So, I lopped it off. I now have cropped hair.

8. I had alot of hair through highschool. I was rocking braids or a massive fro(like the old ludacris). I cut my hair and started growing locs. i think i'm sticking with the locs for a good while. Just wake up and go!

9. i have a 70's show ashton kutcher thing going, lame

10. yeah dude, DON'T USE WAX. lol.

11. I keep my hair pretty short, it's about an inch right now, maybe a little shorter. Typically I just buzz it on the second to lowest setting.

12. I buzz my head. For a while, I was doing the "1" setting, which I think is 1/8 of an inch.

Now, I do the "2" setting, which is 1/4 of an inch I think.

I like it short

13. I'm in a Metal band so you know I gotta have the hair.

14. This is mine, it's pretty boring and 1997, but I like it.

[​IMG]

15. i say a good 2 in.

im thinkin on growin it out again.

16. [​IMG]

Normally less greasy, but i just woke up in that pic

17. short and plain, sideburns connecting to chin.

18. mine's a little past my shoulders with loooots of layers, dark brown, and it has a slight wave so i just mess it up and usually wear some feathers or a headband or something in it. im thinking about putting some blonde chunks

19. haha i fuckin love it dude :hello:

20. Growing it as we speak.

It used to be like this:

[​IMG]

now it looks more like this since its grown out of its model

[​IMG]

And the ultimate goal =

[​IMG]

:hello: