Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Tests

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Runningw235, Nov 29, 2007.

1. I know theres an "official how to pass a drug test" thread, but i read through it and only saw things for piss tests. I have a hair test coming up in february, and im not completly sure what to do about it. This place only submits a select few of the hair samples, and the rest are just a scare tactic. Im not interested in ordering any special gels or anything over the internet, but if any of you know of any simple cures other than just cutting all my hair off please let me know.

2. There is nothing you can do unless you cut all your hair off, and refrain from smoking untill the test

3. if you shave your head, they can take arm hair or your pubes lol.

4. You are fucked. But then again, who is hair testing you and why?
    Hair tests are godly expensive, so... you must have some rich ass parents or something.

5. Oh, the best way around this is to roll around in fire. Yes, get butt naked and just jump in a pit of fire until all the hair on your body is gone.
    I did not say it was the safest way, just the best. That's just my suggestion, and I dont really suggest it.