Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Testing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by livingrace, Jul 18, 2003.

1. What does anyone know about hair testing? How long must you abstain? Does cutting all your hair off help?

Long time no talk! Fun to be back!

2. if you have a drug test coming up where they test your hair and you show up with a bald head its going to be obvious that you smoke weed.

then they'd probably test your urine or something.

anyway, they only test the part of the hair that's closest to the scalp. they don't test the whole strand, only about the first couple of inches.

and about the shampoo, i heard that was a scam and doesn't work. but i don't know.

3. Its going to be three months for you to test clean if they pull hair. Im fighting that battle myself right now..
    :/

4. and shampoo doesnt work. the stuff works it's way into the chemical make up of the hair and can't be washed out with special shampoo.

5. Any hair will do, not just that on your head. Pubes, chest, arm, butt crack, eye lash, etc.

6. so bathe in a vat of nair, but be prepared for the smell.

7. i'm afraid sensi's right, your looking at 3+ months for a hairfolical test........Peace out........Sid