Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair testing help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjhmhfh, Mar 8, 2016.

1. My ex is going nuts because I'm taking him to court because he won't pay child support. I smoke a lot when he has my kids, a couple times a week and everyother weekend. I'm really worried he might try to get custody to get out of paying child support. He's an alcoholic and I think he knows me well enough to know I use smoking to help with my anxiety and of course his drinking with my kids is fine but my smoking is a problem.... I quit Friday but I'm worried he may try to get me drug tested. I heard they test hair in custody cases. Any advice on how to get hair to pass a test? I've read nexxus aloe rid might work but then I heard it doesn't. Any one out there who has tried it?? Any other remedies??

2. Bump for a response

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app