Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Test

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Lash64, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Hey ya'll. Looking for some advice. I used to smoke daily for years but stopped daily usage a couple years ago and then completely stopped a year and a half ago....maybe more. I have had my hair cut off since then, about 8 inches total. Since June, I have smoked a few times, usually using a one hitter and only taking a toke or two. And went about a week between each use. I did have a weekend in early July that I smoked a few times during the weekend. I have not smoked since then and have been working out and sweating a lot. I just got a call about a job and there is a possibility of a hair test. It may be a few weeks before I have to take that test but am I screwed? Please help.

2. If it’s a hair test you’re screwed dude

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I have never had anyone I know actually get tested via hair. Its more cost effective to do urine or even blood. Personally I would bet they are bluffing but here is what I found;

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The hair test is not a bluff. I have found out since this post that they do in fact do a hair test. I have a minimum of 3 weeks before I take the test which would put me at a month clean. My hope is that since I had smoked so little and sparadically that it wouldnt show but Im guessing thats not the case. Hopefully the call will come later and I can get some more clean time before the test.

5. #5 OhioSt3, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018