Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AyeYo, Mar 20, 2017.

1. I had a hair test to for a new job. I ate 1 hard candy edible on NYE. I haven't smoked weed since July of 2011. What are my chances?

2. THC DOES NOT transfer to hair easy you need regular use THC also does not transfer in sweat which is why hard drugs like meth and coke can leave windows larger than after you stop . YOU ARE JUST FINE AS IS I see no reason to worry

3. Hey there,
    I recently had a hair test and I am stressed out as can be. I have an offer for 24/hr in college and I have smoked about 3 times with friends in the past year all 14 days+ intervals of one another. However the most recent was less than a month ago. They took the back of my hair which I had cut to .5 inches, hopefully my hair can grow more than half an inch in a month. I tried using the 4-5x macujo method without aloe rid and just used detoxing body wash with zydot the last day minus tide. I'm really hoping that I didn't screw this up, I would love this opportunity. Either way I don't think I'm going to smoke again due to the stress that this has caused. I'll give you an update of what happened. I expect to lose this job unfortunately