Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test - what do you think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mellifluous, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Just wanted to see what everyone’s thoughts are. I’m so nervous

- Used to smoke the good stuff daily. About 1/8 per month (couple one hitters in the evenings and throughout the day on weekends)
    - Quit towards the end of Jan 2018 (don’t know exact date)
    - Smoked a few resin hits out of a bowl because I was jonesing somewhere in the beginning to middle of February (again don’t know the exact date)
    - Took one hitter (technically half a one hitter) of some good stuff from my neighbor on May 5th, 2018 (this is before I even got an interview)
    - took a hair test on June, 1st 2018 at Quest with no prep (thought it would be a urine test and I had passed an at home urine test on May 10th)
    - they took about 2-2 1/2 inches of hair off the crown of my head

What do you think are my chances of passing?

2. Just wanted to let you everyone know I passed! Got the all clear email today saying my start date is confirmed with new hire paperwork (I.e. direct deposit, w4, i9, etc.) Hope this helps ease some folks minds.

3. Damn you were lucky. Hair tests are just unfair...