Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mowmowmow, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hey GC!

I will be taking a hair test for a new job sometime in the next week. The last time I smoked was a month ago - May 14, 2012. I am not a big smoker but I smoked about a couple one hitters a day between May 1 amd May 14, 2012. This was my first time smoking in four months. Also, my hair is very short - it's about a half inch on the sides and back ad an inch and a half on top. I can also get a short haircut before the test.

I have a couple of questions about hair cleansing:

-what's the best hair cleansing kit? will it help me?

-do they test hair other than the hair on your head? like would they take samples from my eyebrows or body hair?

Thanks for any advice. I really want this job.

2. I have no idea. But if i were you i would just get a buzz cut and call ti a day.