Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test in 45 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yarwell4618, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Hey guys.. I have a hair test coming up in about a month 45-60 days and need some advice. I was a daily user up until about 10 days ago and have pretty short hair. I have read about the macujo method but since I have a good amount of time I was wondering about ideas to rapidly grow my hair and see if they would take only an inch or so on the day of the test. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

2. #3 Infinite Experience, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    I have heard that the methods here work.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Pass-a-Hair-Follicle-Drug-Test

3. Let us know if you pass or fail.

4. I have heard some good things about that. But since I have so much time and my hair grows somewhat quickly already, I was thinking if I can get an extra inch over the next month and a half I should be 100% clean. I Didn't know if anyone had any remedies for something like that. Also, what are poeples experiences with showing up with around an inch of hair. It could work out perfectly, but if they decide to take hair from elsewhere it could backfire.

5. How badly do you need to pass?
    There is a one day method that actually worked for someone. Here it is.

9:00 a.m. Soak hair in distilled white vinegar for four hours. I used Great Value brand cause it's cheap and vinegar is vinegar.

1:00 p.m. Bleaching hair as light as possible. I'm using Super Blonde by L'Oreal Paris with the active ingredients of cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ammonium hydroxide, lauric acid, hydrogen peroxide, glycol distearate, glycerin, potassium persulfate, sodium metasilicate, ammonium chloride, titanium dioxide, and others. The more bleaching agent, the better.

2:00 p.m. Shampooing hair with Flea and Tick Shampoo. THe active ingredients are said to help strip the hair. I used Sergeant's Skip-Flea and Tick Shampoo.Active Ingredients: Permethrin- 0.1% Piperonyl Butoxide- 0.5%. The more active ingredients the better. 

2:30 p.m. Using the X-pulsion 2x brand detoxing shampoo bought at my local head shop. It is the 2 oz. bottle, directions call for 2 applications of ten minutes each. 

3:00 p.m. Re-dying hair back to natural color for incognito purposes. At this point, brand doesn't matter, just pick whatever fits your natural color best.

Test at 4:30 p.m.

I'll post back in 48 to 72 hours with the results of the test.

**** Two days after following this process I received the results of the test and they came back negative for all drugs, of which I used cannabis, and prescription amphetamines and opiates. Any questions on the process or for possible alternatives to these chemically damaging products, please private message me or just post in this thread and I will address it. ****

6. Very badly.. And again.. I'm looking more for information on if it it would have a chance of working if I tried rapid hair growth products.. Also info on if I show up with only 1 inch of hair etc..

7. Rapid hair growth- good luck.
    People/scientists have been trying to get their hair to grow faster, if at all, for hundreds of years.
    As far as hair growth, it should stay consistent with how your body normally does it. And person to person is different. I get my genes from my mom, to my hair comes back quickly. Chemicals won't really change that, if that's what you're aiming for. 

As far as showing up with 1 inch of hair. Depends, would it be suspicious? 
    Do you go in with short hair?
    I get buzzcuts every 1-2 months. 

8. My hair is generally short and grows fairly quickly.. I will have also been clean for about 60 days at least so if I can just get a little help I think there's a decent chance I pass. I'll get a hair cut to exactly an inch the night before I just wouldn't want that to backfire and they take the hair from my arm at the clinic.

9. Just found out I will actually have 60 full days clean before testing.. Any other suggestions?