Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test in 4 months? Can't do the macujo or jerry g. HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Evethesloth, May 15, 2016.

1. First, a bit of info. I'm 5'4 and 92 pounds. i have natural thin black hair but it's been colored a couple of times. I can pass an at home urine test in under 2 weeks. Not sure if that means anything at all but i figured i'd throw that out there. I plan on applying for geico and found out that they do strand tests. I stopped smoking the first of this month and plan on waiting to apply when i get back from vacation, so early September. I know they do background checks and i have been arrested for marijuana back in 2014 but my charges were dropped. Will they end up testing more than 1.5 inches of my hair because of my record? Also, before i quit smoking at the start of the month i had been an active smoker since 2012. I'd usually smoke more than an eighth every 2 weeks up until the start of this year where i started smoking roughly 2-3 grams per week/week and a half, sometimes less. Mostly from my bowl but sometimes from my boyfriend's bong.
    My hair is too weak to do either of the common methods of Macujo or Jerry G. Both of those will break my hair off based off of how back to back the steps are and the chemicals involved. Like i previously mentioned, I have colored my hair multiple times. Between the times i've colored it I have also stripped it with Color Oops twice since the start of this year. I heard frequent stripping and coloring removes the traces of marijuana. I've also heard that bleaching your hair a few times does as well. I need to know if I wash my hair multiple times every week with paul mitchell clarifying shampoo 3 (it's supposed to remove build up in the hair from medications), strip my hair a few times with Color Oops, then recolor it, will that help at all?? or should i just go blonde over the next four-ish months?

2. Nice to see you being proactive but I'd be bummed if I went through all that and never even got a call for an interview haha. Hair tests are pretty sketchy, 4 months is enough time to be clean since most employers only go back 90 days, so I wouldn't bother changing my hair color, may raise suspicion anyway. Hope it works out for ya, good luck!

3. so you don't think they would tell the testing center to test more of my hair based on my arrest record?

4. You do have time to cut it down a #1 clipper then let it grow back a couple weeks then cut it once more before growing to normal length
    Edit:Never mind just realized you are a woman lol. You could still try a shorter hairstyle