Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test in 107 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tylerjaylen45, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Hey guys i know this has been posted a 1,000,000 times before but I'm freaking out here. Im 19 and just got offered an internship at a great company. I found out they will be hair testing me prior to employment, i have about 107 days til the test and i am a little worried about passing. I smoked everyday the past year (about .5- 1 gram) and about 3 times a week the year prior to that. I want to naturally pass this test maybe take biotin to help my hair grow faster. I've read that most companies only test back about 90 days what are my chances of passing. Any and all responses are very appreciated. 

2. shave ur hair and let new one grow out