Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sdbg0109, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I took a pre-employment hair test on 3/17. The lab supposedly got my results 3/20. It's now 3/28 and no results. Is this normal?? Should I be worried?? I really need this job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. a hair test can detect thc for 3 months i believe as far as normal hard to say  maybe they got alot to go though maybe they are just lazy maby your fucked

3. It's technically been 6 business days but from my research people have normally heard by now.

Here's my story

I guess id consider myself a heavy smoker. Sometimes a dime a day. Sometimes a dub a day. I've been smoking for the last 2 years straight.
    I had very little clean time. 1 week.
    My hair is short and medium brown. I have an average metabolism.

3/10 I did one bleach and redye. Bleach from loreal at Walgreens. Left the bleach in for 30 minutes. Washed with TSal after (coal tar)
    3/12 Mac method
    3/14 bleach and redye. 20 vol developer with perm dye from Sally. Left bleach in 30 minutes and washed w TSal
    3/15 bleach and redye. 40 vol and perm dye. Left bleach in for 30 minutes and washed w TSal
    3/16 bleach and redye. 40 vol and perm dye. Left bleAch in 30 min. Dye 40 min. Washed w TSal

Put new sheets and pillowcases on before I went to bed along with all new clean clothes.
    3/17 in the morning took the test. My hair was about 3/4-1inch where they took it from the back of my head. Quest is the lab

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum