Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Negativeghostrider43, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I recently got news that I might have to take a hair test for my new job. I have not smoked for over a month and before that I was not a everyday smoker. I smoked about every other day and just a few puffs. I am a sissy when it comes to smoking. But I know a hair test can detect that. I am extremely frightened. Does anyone know of how I can purify my hair to pass it. Or will I be ok as is?! Help!! Please!

• Like Like x 1
  2. http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_testing.shtml

"Hair Testing
    Cannabis use is detectable with hair tests and is generally included in the standard hair test. Hair tests generally take the most recent 1.5 inches of growth and use those for testing. That provides a detection period of approximately 90 days. If an individual's hair is shorter than 1.5 inches, this detection period will be shorter."

I'd be cautious of people telling you how to ''purify'' your hair. Most products are scams; I'd do extensive research on the subject.

3. You may want to peek at the thread I posted too. :smoke:

4. Thank you. I have heard they are mostly scams so that's why I am here asking for real life results I posted something on that thread so thanks hopefully someone there can help me out! I am on 5'4" 130 pounds I am girl so have very long hair

5. If you shave everything, many places will withdraw the job offer or automatically fail you, especially if you had hair before the notification. :smoke:

6. Possibly. I guess it wouldn't hurt if you wanted to spend hours rubbing chemicals and vinegar in your hair.

7. I am girl so I already have everything shaved but my head and can't do that it would be not only obvious but Irational

8. #10 A Rational Psychopath, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    That's the "macujo method," literally spending hours rubbing all sorts of things in your hair. There seems to be anecdotal evidence; a lot of people saying they passed. It mainly consists of 'rub ______ in your hair, massage and leave in for 30 minutes. :rolleyes:' Sevaral times. And then 'mix _______ and _________, leave in for 30 minutes. Then buy this, use it, and you'll pass.'
    :poke:

9. So your saying you don't think it will work?