Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test for a job question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ErikDawg, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Hey GC,what's up? I had a question that I need answered. In the summer of 2012 my dad is going to try and get me a summer job with him while I'm away from school. The thing is they do hair drug tests! I don't want to bomb it and end up making my dad look bad. And I really want the job because it's VERY good pay. I know this is in over a year but I rather be safe then sorry. So say I take the hair drug test in may of 2012, when should I stop smoking in order to pass it? I know these tests go MONTHS back.

2. On the plus side you can shave your head way in advance.

3. Buy a hair cleaning kit from a local headshop. It might work instantly or it might cut the time in half, depends on the detox

If the job pays well you should have no problem affording it.

4. Thanks for the feed back guys! I need to get that instant one!

5. I have heard rumors that they do go months back, and that they can also detect alcohol. If I were you, I would stop smoking as a New Year's resolution. I can understand if that could be hard, because although I do not smoke anymore, I love beer and could not give that up for even a month

6. Just shave your head a few months before the test, long enough to grow some hair back and stay sober until after the hair test...