Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair length for drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yarwell4618, Nov 19, 2014.

1. I have a drug test upcoming when I should be around 70 days clean from daily use. Instead of doing all the vinegar, ride, baking soda and all that I am planning on just shaving my body hair now and letting it grow to a reasonable length for the test in about 40 days. I was also going to cut my hair to a little less than one inch just to be sure I only have clean hair. My hair grows fast but just want to be cautious. If anyone could let me know their experience going into the test with minimal body hair a around an inch or a little less that'd be great. Thanks in advance.

2. I honestly don't know, and I am mainly posting to sub to find out other people's responses because I have a hair test coming up in a few months but I will try to take a stab at your question anyways. 

I am pretty sure they need an 1.5" for a test (again, take everything I post with a grain of salt). My hair grows just a little over half an inch per month so personally I plan on cutting my hair to about 2 inches when the time comes. My body hair and leg hair are not nearly long enough to test (if my 1.5" theory is correct) so I don't really need to worry about them taking from there but even so I believe that the hair follicles fall out as new ones grow in so in a 3 months time I should be fine in that aspect. 

Hoping for some answers as well but good luck with your test man!

3. Anyone have some more experienced from going in with very shirt body hair and less than 1 inch of head hair?

4. It amazes me how many drug tests threads are on GC.