Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hair inside bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tantan12, Mar 22, 2013.

1. #1 tantan12, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

HD PICTURE: http://i.imgur.com/9KziWGC.jpg

when u break open the bud there was hairs like above attached to it, like it was part of the bud. does anyone know what it could be? i looked it up somewhat and found it might be hemp fiber but not sure

2. That's really odd...

3. I have gotten white hairs numerous times. I really don't know what it is, my guess is your dealer has a pet.

4. I don't think it's hemp fiber considering marijuana and hemp are two different plants. Maybe someone dropped it on the floor?

5. it has only happened this recent time

6. a hair probably fell on the bud earlier in its budding stage and the bud just grew around it. i have had it happen to my bud a couple of times.

edit: wtf i glanced at the picture earlier and thought it was one hair... you have a fucking pube bud wtf someones fuckin with you

7. yeah haha thats why i was confused, but the hemp does come out in some strains from what ive read i guess. and would the hair only be on the outside of the bud if they dropped it? like the hairs are inside the bud like connecting the bud together

8. it was indide the bud like dense in there im confused haha :confused:

9. Grower has a cat or a dog. Simple.

10. Looks like the nug probably just fell onto a carpet into a hairball of some kind and got tangled up.
    It probably seems like its starting from inside the bud because it got wrapped around the stem and wedged into the nug.

I have a big, hairy cat and 2 big, hairy dogs; nugs I drop look like that all the time. :/

Pick off the ones you can see, and its perfectly fine to smoke.

11. it was dense in multipul buds

12. maybe your dealer wiped his ass with your weed

13. That's 100% what happened. :rolleyes:

14. someone threw pubes in your bud man. das not cool. sounds kinda like that south aprk episode where cartman buys that 8th graders pubes

15. Most likely during the grow process, something like this happened:.

[​IMG]

16. Those are hemp fibres I thought... I get them sometimes, looks like cat hair or something, but it literally is growing from the bud. No big deal.

17. Steve sit down on the couch!

...funny:p

18. So is it hemp fibers? The hairs are literally inside of the buds, so I thought it'd be unlikely that it was just dropped.

19. #20 THCWizard, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    Yo no offense but most of these people have no idea what they're talking about, some weed has hairs like that growing thru it, I've picked up many nugs that looked just like that, except it wasn't black hairs it was a light tan/blonde color, but yeah I know what ur talkin about how it connects the nug together, I tripped out on it when I first saw my bud like that, I thought it was human hair or dog hair lol, but its just weed man, don't worry.