Hair Gel: no. Shaving Cream: Yes

Discussion in 'General' started by EnemyOfTheState, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Just wanted to share with other people. If you're ever in a bind and don't have hair gel, grease or cream, you can substitute shaving cream and achieve moderate success.

If you use gel, put a glob about twice as big as a glob of gel you would use and spread it around your hair until you can't tell it's in your hair. It will start out white, like shaving cream, but once it gets massaged in, you can't tell it's there. After it's not visible, style your hair as normal.

It works on damp or dry hair. I've only tried it with shaving cream - I haven't tried shaving gel, but I imagine it wouldn't be too different.

I'm not kidding either - I actually prefer it to gel as it doesn't cake up for flake.

2. my gel doesn't cake up or flake.

but i haven't worn any for like a year since I changed my hairstyle to super fucking sexy.

but yeah thx for the info. you can also you a paste of baking soda for acne.

3. Interesting.

I'm a hair spray kinda guy myself.

On a side note- seeing how the topic of gel came up,

I like to laugh at people who use way to much of a styling product so their hair doesn't move at all- even in the wind. Seems like a lot of people love to just gel their whole head into position.

Grasscity Deals Near You