Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Clearedsmoker32, Nov 6, 2018.

1. I made this account specifically for people worried about hair follicles... 1st and foremost I want everyone to know that I'm short and fat lol its important because everyone is always "weight matters" ... I get tested regularly most the time im completely clean but sometimes I fuck up and the reason im in this situation is because of my drug addiction. I used cocaine once meth once and weed a few X in a 90 day period with the most recent being 10 days before the test. I passed that test and I didn't do anything to my hair. From my understanding the hair test is basically to catch habitual users or addicts not one timers.

• Like Like x 1