Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Inthecut420, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I'm sure everyone here's this question a lot but here it goes. I have a hair test exactly two months from now. I smoked a blunt 3 days ago which was the first time I've done so in a month preparing for the test but the urge got me lol. So, basically, would I fail a hair test if I smoke one blunt in 3 months? I did smoke everyday of the summer however. Also, my hair grows relatively fast (so says my hair stylist) and I workout quite often. Thanks!

2. What do you have a hair test for?

3. It's for my job. I work at Frito Lay Distribution Center if that helps. I've got tested twice before and passed but I only work in the summer so every 3 months I don't work I have to get another one to work again...

4. wear a wig