Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Test...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonercoggins, Sep 29, 2010.

1. A while back I was arrested for possession and I have not smoked for 5 months, since the beginning of April. I had a hair follicle test this month, September, a couple of weeks ago.
    I received the results back, and I tested positive for a marijuana metabolite of .2 pg/mg...

I have frequent dreams of smoking and it always scares me really bad. I have not smoked since my last time in April. I was wondering if maybe it could be residual left in my system since I used to be a chronic smoker for about a year, or maybe from being exposed to it?

Does anyone have any knowledge that could help me?

2. Your avatar is fucking hilarious.

3. A hair test can turn up positive for up to six months or even more in chronic smokers. As for your dreams, that is psychological. If it worries you then counseling is a viable option.

EDIT:
    You know there is a time for jokes and off topic crap and a time to be serious. The OP came here with a serious question that's troubling him. Be more productive next time in your posts.

4. i heard salicylic acid(active ingredient in acne face wash) is effective when combined with some other stuff used in the hair will wipe your "follicle record"(for lack of better term), but i dont know the exact stuff. hopefully someone else does?

5. Myth. NOTHING can help you beat a hair test.

6. I'm not too worried about it, I just don't want to go through more bullshit. Also, I really miss smoking.
    I wasn't technically on probation, so I'm thinking if the judge believes that I did smoke, he'll then put me on probation. But since I didn't, I guess I'll have to wait and see what goes down in November when I go back to court

7. #7 nick7362, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    nevermind.