Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kjsibby, May 9, 2016.

1. Okay, so my boyfriend has smoked once in his life. It was around January 2015, and he smoked a blunt with me. Decided it wasn't his thing and never smoked again. Since he has failed two hair follicle tests. One was around May 2015, and the other was February 2016. He has a job interview coming up and from everything I've heard they do the hair test too. He has since smoking had all of his hair chopped off multiple times. Both times they took it from the back of his head. He is mid 20's, 5'10 and around 230 lbs. I just feel it sucks so bad that he's losing out on so many job opportunities from doing it once, and was wondering if anybody had any advice for him this time around...

2. There's nothing you can do about it. So according google & labcorp a company who sells these kind of tests & thay only go back 90 days unless you have hair that's years old & he in fact doesn't smoke weed or do any other drugs he should be fine plus they cost about 100buck per test so maybe he should look for another line of work.

3. He might be using it as an excuse to not work or something

4. He has a job. He's trying to get a better one. It's not an excuse. I was there with him when he got the call saying he failed. I'm with him all the time other than work. This all true and neither of us understand it. Seriously. I've been with him for 5 years. He WANTS these jobs.

5. Just trying to figure out why it's been over a year and he's still getting screwed over. I know everything says 90days but he's seriously shaved everything off multiple times and I am 100% positive he has only smoked the one time. He only drinks. The problem is he wants to go into factory work and everywhere near us hair tests..

7. [
    I don't smoke around him, nobody does, he doesn't care for the smell. I don't even smoke currently because I'm pregnant. I really don't get any of it. I wish we could move. I hate hair follicles, I think they are very unfair, especially in this case. TMI but he doesn't keep pubes. It's just stubble down there so that wouldn't work.

8. I find it hard to believe he has only smoked once in his life and failing these tests, impossible

9. That's cool. I'm telling you I'm 100% positive it was only once. Before I was pregnant and quit, I wanted him to smoke with me. He doesn't like it. He has no reason to lie.