Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hair follicle test...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedStar85, Jun 28, 2012.

1. #1 RedStar85, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    OK need some help and insight. I am by no means new to smoking, im 27, started at 14 and smoke wax several times a day so my ng count will be pretty high. Im about to start a new job pending my DT. they are sending me a kit to clip my hair at home, or i will do a UA at a local facility. The UA i can get around, the follicle is another story. I don't know anyone I trust to say they were clean for last 90 days so using someone else hair is out.

I have read several threads and gathered some info, I think my best bet if I have to do the follicle test is to use baking soda to open the hair up to the cortex, use some shampoo like TSal that has salysilic acid in it, then bleach and redye. I can not use the macujo method because I have dark hair, didn't research the science of it but it only works for light hair is what I have gathered.

Basically im curious about the shelf life of my hair.. If I do all of these steps now and the hair doesn't get sent in for a week is that going to cause a problem? I'm not interested in bleaching my whole head considering i get to send the hair in myself.

Any ideas??

These have been my best all in one resources so far if anyone wants to look into them

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/155783-passed-hair-follicle-drug-test.html

Jerry G's hair test strategy:

This method is not fool proof, but does have a very high(90%+) success rate.

THC metabolites are stored in the cortex of the hair strand. The cortex is protected by a layer of scales called the cuticle. To strip the metabolites from the cortex, the cuticle needs to be opened and penetrated.

Basics open the cuticle due to their PH levels above 7. Baking soda, bleach, and ammonia are all are strong basics that help to open the cuticle.

Shampoos like Toxin Wash and Zydot contain strong stripping agents, that combined with bleaching and redying yield a very high success rate in passing hair tests.

I think going to a pro is best for bleaching and redying, but it can be done at home.

The basic plan is to bleach and redye twice. Use a 40 volume peroxide bleach. Ignore the hair pros and sign a waiver if needed. I think washing out the bleach and the dye with a very strong shampoo like Toxin Wash works best. The second bleach and redye should be done at least 10 days after the last session of herb. If you have little or no clean time, the last bleach and redye should be done as close to the test as possible.

The day of the test make a thick baking soda paste and massage it into your hair. Then do a full TW treatment and then a full Zydot treatment. These two shampoos compliment each other.

Good luck, almost everyone who does this passes...

2. bump again... no one helpful?

3. You don't have ANY friends who don't do drugs?

4. Bump thread go!

5. Ok, I don't want to give to many job details but I have passed a hair and 10 panel UA with only 72 hours clean and no synthetics. The cost, around $160 total. I first found out on what I will call day 1, that I not only had a UA drop but also a hair follicle test and physical in 5 days. I am a male 205lbs just shy of 6' and low activity Heavy med smoker. I had already planned on using synth pee but with this hair thing and a physical that became impossible. SO the panic set in and I didn't put down the bong till day 2. Let it go. Frantically reading everything I could find online about passing these. So I came up with my plan.
    First I spent day 3 shopping, I went with getting 2 boxes of home perm at Wal Mart Test Pure for my hair and Purclean Extreme for the pee at my local head shop. I then set my plan into motion.
    Night of day 3 I used the first box of home perm and followed the instructions for the max time just without using curlers. When I did I noticed only 1 box would have been plenty for what I was doing and I have around 2" long hair. I used plastic and recapped the bottles for later use. (dumb part coming up) I then shaved all other lengths of hair that could be used.
    Day 4 was spent being nervous cause this is a big job for me. So just move to that night. I used some more of the home perm and took 2 showers after using Nutragina deep cleansing. I then set my schedule for following the directions of the Test Pure and
    Pureclean.
    Day five I woke up, and here is the important part, followed all the instruction completely. I had a 50min drive to get to the med center so did buy a shower cap to wear as a precaution because I smoke in my car and I didn't want to risk accidentally getting toxins on my hair from that (another dumb part).
    Skip to day 10, I get an email telling me to make sure I was at the staff meeting on day 12. Awesome...... It is now day 45ish and all is good in my world. Oh yeah, skip back to he night of day 5 and smoke smoke SMOKE!!!!

6. @Firebolt: ty for reply, i will take a look into those and see what else I can find.

@Caviet: I dont hardly know anyone these days that doesnt do prescription drugs... I dont do any myself so I have no scrpits to get away with that in there.