Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Test Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsDance, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Hey everyone!

Got a few questions for people that ha e taken a hair follicle test or just have mire info than I do. I didnt smoke from this past january through the end of april. At the end of april I transfered positions and new that I wouldnt have to take any sort of tests for about 4 months. I took two weeks to have fun and stopped smoming again. Its now been about 45 days and there is a chance in the nearish future that a new position at work could be opening up. I would have to take a test for at least 3 -4 more weeks...maybe more. I'm looking for a little insight onto whether that is about enough time to pass the test. My employer only looks back 75 days. If it isn't enough time I will just let the job posting pass me by and wait for another opening. Testing positive would be mich worse for my career then letting one opening go. Any hwlp would be great, thanks!

2. Also have gotten my hair cut twice since I stopped again. My hair was around two when I got it cut the first time...got it cut short...a month later got it cut with clippers down to around a half inch in length