Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle test. PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stressed_Stoner, Oct 14, 2016.

1. I need the most sure way to pass a haor follicle test in rapid speed. I've read tons of threads and reviews and it's all mixed results. I can't afford a mixed results though. I need sure fire answers. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2. How much do you smoke and for how long?

There is some evidence that low usage will not show up on a hair test. That is because there are trace amounts of THC in chocolates and other foods and the cut off for hair testing is high enough that light casual or one-time usage will not show up on a hair test.

Some places say swimmer or other speciality shampoos can strip off the THZ-COOH from the hair and result in negative tests.

Other places say nothing works and you are screwed.

I'd try the swimmer shampoo method.

3. I'm a daily smoker pretty much. Maybe a blunt or 2 a day, have been for about 20 years now. I've passed piss tests after stopping for 10 days but I know the hair test is alot harder to beat, if even beatable.

4. I think you might be pretty well screwed.

Some shampoos, primarily those that remove contamination like chlorine from swimmer's hair might have some luck but otherwise you just might be SOL. It would also help if you were fair-haired caucasian, preferably with grey hair but if you are of African decent you get screwed again.

5. Probably should've mentioned:

White male, 31 years old, skin tight fade (so not much hair at all) but I have a beard (which I'd cut if needed), 210 lbs, light brown hair.. half ginger pretty much hahaha. Not sure if that'd help any, plus I've got about a month before the test.

6. Firstly, sorry dude I think you are screwed. To my knowledge there is no cheating a hair test and it stays in your hair much longer. Second. Why is your avatar s small boy for a weed forum. I hope you didn't use a picture of your son? Anyway best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey Manitoba! Winnipeg?

8. Never heard of a daily smoker passing a hair test, even 1+ month out. Good luck man, I'd start working on a plan b. And like the above poster mentioned, if that's a family picture use some god damned common sense and change it.

9. Didn't notice the pic til now. Synced accounts and I guess it just used it then.. I was thinking the same about being screwed tho.

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's me actually. I'm a midget.

• Like Like x 1