Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Test, Passing 3-5 days after smoking possible?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoinOpBoy, May 9, 2008.

1. Okay, so my girlfriend is a licensed cosmetologist. She claims to me that it is possible to detoxify your hair and follicles with natural cleansers and whatnot. She says that essential oils like tea tree and peppermint can detox and cleanse everything from your hair.

On top of that we plan a bleach treatment, as well as a 3 day detox drink, lots of running, and lots and lots of water.

What do you guys think? Great job offer is depending on it!

2. hair tests can go back years. i wouldn't count on it.

3. The only reason they go back years is because the stuff stays in your hair. Because normal shampoo's have emulsifiers which don't allow the harsh detergents in the shampoo to actually strip your hair dry.

According to my girl, the licensed cosmetologist, THC is a protein that gets trapped in your hair, and there are plenty of herbs and other nifty things that destroy proteins (while in the process effing your hair up a good bit), and we think it's probably possible with a strict regiment of detox cleansing and bleaching and exercise and other good stuff until the test.

4. [FONT=&quot]"FOR ALL EDS POSITIONS:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Offers for employment are contingent based on results of the following: *Criminal History Check (federal/state/local) last 7 years *[FONT=&quot]Credit Check[/FONT][FONT=&quot] cannot have “3” or more accounts past dues totaling 3K or more. Example, if you have one past due account in the amount of 50K, or two in the amount of 100K, you will pass. If you have three accounts with more than 3K past due, you will not pass. *Education Verification –highest level completed *Employment Verification – last 7 years *Drug Screening (Hair tests for all employees, Urine tests will be offered in states where Hair testing is illegal – Maine, Hawaii + Iowa). *SSN Verification* *Denied Parties Check List*"[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maybe they're bluffing?[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]:D
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

5. I've heard it's very possible to pass a hair follicle test if you bleach your hair.

• Hair bleach
    • Clarifying, high alkaline shampoo
    • Dewaxing, dread soap bar
    • Lemon oil- natural solvent and cleanser, antiseptic, bacteriostat, astringent, Emulsifies grease and oil; helpful in cleaning products, hair rinses and also wound cleaning.
    • Grapefruit-cleanses the body of toxins, reduces water retention, cleanses and detoxifies the skin.
    • Hyssop- antiseptic, tonic, cleanser and detoxifier
    • Juniper- antiseptic, detoxifier, diuretic, internal cleanser
    • Tea tree- potent anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antiviral. Expectorant, fungicide and parasiticide
    • Angelica root- toxin buildup
    • Cedarwood- excellent hair and scalp tonic
    • Fennel- detoxifying and antiseptic

ALWAYS DILUTE ESSENTIAL OILS BEFORE USING THEM ON YOUR SKIN OR HAIR. SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE ALLERGIES TO CERTAIN OILS.

6. It depends, bu5 im pretty sure they use between a half inch and an inch and a half (cant remember the length, but it's either 1/2 inch, 1 inch, or 1 1/2 inches) and it's detectable for up to 90 days.

I'm not sure if they'd use more than the recomended length of hair to test back further or not.... shave your head?

7. but, answer this, why is it detectable? Because thc is a protein that stores inside your body and scalp and hair.

Any saavy hair chick would know and understand how to remove proteins from your hair and scalp.

If you can detox your pee, you can detox your hair and scalp.

8. Idk man I've heard it's detectable for a lot longer then that but I could be misinformed.

9. You could just cut all your hair off

10. http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_testing.shtml

11. There was just a thread about someone here on GC who used a variety of means and passed a hair folicle test; I believe it was within the last week.

12. I just bought a bigass detox drink and some hair cleaning stuff.

Totaled me 60 bucks. Luckily i didn't have to purchase over the internet, there is a mall kiosk with some good stuff.

13. PASSED!!!!!

3 days after smoking, passed the hair follicle test.

Purchased OMNI extra strength detox drink.
    Purchased Zydot hair follicle scrubbing kit.

TOTAL SPENT - 60 DOLLARS!!!

THE PRODUCTS ARE OUT THERE PEOPLE! THEY WORK!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Now I have a job at a fortune 500 company doing tech support for people like fucking homeland security and the navy and marine core

14. Hell yeah man, congrats dude!

15. Do you think you can pass without using the Zydot, since it is only sold online. Trying to find a quick over the counter method & not that crazy macujo method. PLEASE HELP HAIR TEST TOMORROW. Haven't msoked in over a month, but still very very nervous !!!

16. Hair Follicle Test = You're Gonna Fail.

17. Why would u say something like that !! I am looking for help, not pessimistic opinions. I know people have passed using products, so I am reaching out !! A little empathy PLEASE!!

18. Did you pass?