Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hair follicle test...help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rangers01, Feb 4, 2017.

1. height: 5-9
    weight: 140
    hair length: 1/4-3/4 of an inch long
    very active
    drug usage: multiple times every day, 5+yrs

I have not smoked in 5 weeks and waited about 7 day and cut my hair shorter than usual. Since, I have cut my hair almost weekly the whole time I have been clean. Today 2-4-17 I took a at home hair follicle test to see where i stand, is it possible for me to be clean and pass? I can pretty much take my actual hair follicle test whenever I want but I would rather it be sooner than later if Im already clean. Just wondering if anyone has tried the whole cutting your hair method? Surely I have cut all of the tainted hair off and have been growing clean hair to pass because that is about the only thing I have done... I have also purchased zydot ultra clean for the day of my actual test just to play it extra safe. If anyone can give me some insight it would be very helpful. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. thanks but that told me nothing