Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hair follicle test. haven't smoked in 80 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guitarguy1, May 28, 2019.

1. Hi,
    Im trying to get a new job and they want a hair follicle test. I haven't applied yet but want to do it before they stop hiring. I used to be an everyday pot smoker and smoked pretty good stuff and occasionally take a dab. I quit weed cold turkey 80 days ago. Im 5'6 150 lbs and thin and I'm bald. I realize they will probably take the hair off my arm or leg. Can I apply now or should I wait till the 90 days is up or longer. Please tell me what you think

Thanks

2. My understanding is a hair test goes back as far as your hair does. So if you haven't shaved since you quit, it would still be there. Not 100% sure on that though.

3. I shave my head weekly.

4. As you said, they will probably go for a leg hair. Also I think it depends how badly they want to hire you. I have a medical card so I expected to have to explain my last result and somehow I passed the saliva test they did. I swear the company just passes people they want to hire

5. Thanks Zeus!

6. OK thanks. I read online that shampoo was a hoax. maybe its not if it worked for you and your brother?

7. I thought the same. I just know that it worked for us. I don't think they make it anymore tho(the brand we used...wish I could remember). I figured it couldnt hurt anything to try it at the time. It was for a temporary position so, I wasn't too stressed about failing that test(I had other income at the time). Your situation sounds a bit different tho. I understand that you dont want to take the chance and ruin any chance of future employment.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Quantum Board Grow