Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle test for job.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bud420, Dec 5, 2014.

1. I know there are other topics on this and also a link in the sticky. I feel all those pertain to heavy or long term smokers. 

I have smoked twice in about 2 months no more than a gram of just reggie each time. I got my hair cut 3 weeks ago to about less than a half an inch. Before this I had not smoked for over a year.

Now my question is, if I have to take a hair follicle test in a week or two will I come up dirty? I know it can go back 90 days, but does can they detect any amount of THC?

Thank you for any and all answers.

2. I'd shave that bitch down to the scalp...jes let em try to find a hair...eyebrows too...nose hair, ass hair, arm hair, toe hair..NEAT that mutha out.....now, bring it on biatches

3. They would end up having to take a skin graft  :D