Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jada P, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Hey! So there are tons of different threads about hair drug tests but they all seem to be inconsistent with one another or just not relatable to my personal situation. Today (March 21 2017) I received a call back from a company informing me I got the job I interviewed for! They also let me know the next steps are going to be a background check and a hair follicle drug test going back 6-9 months. I smoked a lot during the summer, maybe once a week, but haven't smoked at all since October 30th. So approximately five months. I am just wondering if you think I will pass and if not, what are some things I should do to fix that!

2. mine was a 3month history hair test, and on my first one I was and everyday meth user, i had no clean time, what I did was put hair colour remover in my hair, bleached it then dyed it 3 times, considering how much I used my results came back at only 465 and the cut off level in Australia is 300 (in the USA it's 500) and the amount I used on a daily basis should have had a result in the 1000s.

I did another hair test 6months later and this time I only had 6weeks clean time out of the 3months I was getting tested for, I did the same to my hair as I did the first time round and cut about an inch off my ends which I don't think made a difference since they test the hair closest to the roots but anyways I got my results back and I passed with flying colours, no drugs at all where detected.

If yours goes back 6 to 9 months with 5months cleans time I suggest you bleach and and dye your hair a few times, with a hair colour remover in between so use the colour remover after the dye is washed out and hair is dryed, makes sure to bleach then dye each time, make sure to use 30vol developer and any bleach powder for hair will do, add one scoop of powder to 2 scoops of developer give and take until it's the consistency of pudding and get the cheapest permanent hair dye as they will have the most ammonia and get the one closest to your real hair colour obviously, if you have a good week or two that would be better as you want some time in between to do your hair, doing it all in 1 day would be really pain full. You will notice your hair is quite damaged and will be very delicate but let it dry and straiten your hair the day of the test, if your a male? Then it won't be that obvious just put some gel or mouse in your hair to make it look smoother.

Hope that helps, as I said I only had under half the clean time for mine and I passed.. :)

I have learned a lot about it not only from own experience but constant research.

Good luck, I think you may be ok

3. Shave yourself from head to toe. Then put on a wig and see if they actually pluck a sample from it. lol just kidding..........kind of. Whatever you do, good luck! Congrats on killing the interview!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you!!

5. Great! I'll definitely try this. I have really long natural curly hair so at first I was skeptical to dye it so harshly but I'm starting to think that's my only choice!