Hair Follicle Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by stoner stevie, Jul 30, 2014.

1. #1 stoner stevie, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    So I dropped by the career center today to see if I could land a high paying job I had heard about from a relative. I figured whatever employer is here, will more than likely do a urine analysis and i'm fine with that, a bottle of U-Pass and I'm ready to go. (Sythetic urine in my local head shop works really well)
    I filled out an application, and to my delight I was interviewed and essentially "hired" on the spot, the only contigency is that I take a hair follicle test tomorrow...

So Freaking out like anyone else, I immediately look online for home remedies/ Products to buy.
    I ended up buying Spectrum Labs Get Clean shampoo, it had mixed reviews but i thoroughly believe that the reason it fails for them is because they DONT leave the product in their hair, and instead they rinse it out. I was told many times at the head shop that plenty of people they've personally known have used the product and as long as they left the product in their hair, it will then work. I just want to underline that so anyone in the future who decides to read this understands that most products out there want you to leave it in the hair so it'll mask the thc/other chemicals when undergoing testing.

I haven't taken the test yet, but I feel fairly confident that after I cleanse my hair thorougly, soak in vinegar, and use this leave in hair product, that my chances of foiling this cheapy drug test at a local family care clinic will work. Any thoughts, suggestions, or personal stories anyone would like to share to help me out?

[They won't be doing the under the scalp hair test, this is a simple clip from the back of the head.]

2. None of that hair cleansing shit works. You're fucked

3. Damn, that's not good. All bad. Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 stoner stevie, Jul 30, 2014

Not looking to clean my hair, rather I'm attempting to mask it.

5. Will update as soon as I get my results back, going to take the test later today at around noon, should have results within 24hrs.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. FYI

There's a very detailed and amazing thread about passing a hair follicle test given enough time in advance.

Most people have passed from what I read but they had a lot longer than a day to prepare.

7. #7 stoner stevie, Jul 30, 2014
    Here's the run down on what I did,
    1. Washed hair with cocunut oil shampoo
    2.rinsed and used concentrated cleaning vinegar on my hair and scalp
    3. Waited 5 minutes and rinsed out
    4. Applied get clean shampoo and massaged in my scalp for thirty minutes, no rinse.
    5.repeated step four
    6. Let dry and now I have this pasty looking hair and I'm sitting in the clinic waiting for them to take my sample, wish me luck everyone

Took 2 1/2 hrs to "clean" my hair.

8. Lol, you can't mask your hair follicles holmes.

Deez get degrees

9. Good luck, at least you will be confident in giving a dirty sample.

Deez get degrees

10. #10 stoner stevie, Jul 30, 2014
    Im truly hoping the product I bought will dissolve in the solution with my hair and mask the thc thats in it.

12:12pm I'm next and nervous as fuck

11. Just gave them my sample will update here as soon as I get the results

12. How long does it take for them to test the sample?

13. I think 24hrs its through quest diagnostics

14. What is the verdict

Deez get degrees

15. Impossible, I heard bud stays in your hair follicles for years...

Fuck yo presents!

16. I've still not recieved the results, I'm hoping that this means I've passed, but I still have no fucking clue.

17. Give them a call

18. It depends on how long your hair is they can only test from the root to 1.5 inches. ( a 1.5 inch specimen) approximately the last 90 days; being that hair grows about 1/2 inch per month. In theory, if one has gone their entire life without a haircut every single drug the have ever done can be detected via hair follicle test.

19. #19 stoner stevie, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    I did today, they told me the results still haven't come in yet...
    I missed training, so all of this shit was in vain, and I've found another job.
    As soon as they let me know the results of the test, I will let everyone here know.

20. 🍗

Deez get degrees