Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hair follicle drug test question, prevention question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dylan8433, Aug 28, 2015.

1. okay so without going into too much detail I had to shave my body for a upcoming hair drug test, quite a while away but it is definite.
    I shaved them about 2 weeks after quitting, because its about 3 days in your blood then 5-10 days to get into your hair follicle. My hairs not going to have enough time to grow out to the 1.5" required and be clean in time, which they will use body hair instead which can grow back clean in time.
    when I shaved I used clippers so there was still a small amount of hair not shaved probably <.1" like little prickleys.
    once they grow out to normal length will this little bit that wasn't cut be enough to test positive in anyones opinion?
    I would rather not have to shave off the ends of all my hair once its grown out unless I need too.