Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Drug Test, Paper Cheat.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonythestoner, May 6, 2014.

1. Ok so I have a pre employment drug screen hair follicle test to take in 48 hours that I know I have no way in hell of passing. The company conducting it has sent the test bag for the hair sample, a psychemedics forensic drug test custody and control form, and a envelope to send the sample in to a lab out of state. The catch is I'm supposed to go to the medical location, have them fill out the form, collect the sample, and then mail it off.

My plan is to fill out the form myself using a fake collector name. Its an easy form. No medical codes or anything. Then use a piece of clean hair (from clean friend of course) to put inside the hair sample bag and then lastly mail it off myself to the lab.
    The lab reports the results back to the job within 48 hours.
    I wanted to get input from my fellow stoners to see if you guys think this is a fool proof plan or not, also any tips or tricks you might use to improve it... and I guess also if you've ever heard of anyone else doing this lol.
    Thanks

...that form is a custody tracking tool...they will verify the info...

3. I can easily get a staff members name online and use that, the only thing the form asks for from the medical location is the name and signature of whoever did the test. I know that's forgery but... do you know how extensive they go into verifying the info?

4. Sounds like a bad idea to me, id say getting one of those shampoos or even trying to use one of those other methods of cleaning your hair is a better option. Who knows what kind of trouble you could get into for forging the test or whatever your plan is to do.

Either way good luck with your decision and hopefully you pass.