Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisJohn, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Hey everyone! I know there are tons of threads on this subject but figured I'd start a new one. I am just looking for opinion at this point...I already took my test.

The last time I smoked was roughly 65 days ago. Before I quit, I went pretty hard for like 2 months. Smoking about every day, maybe 2 to 3 times a day. Not a lot though, just a hit or two per time. Prior to that period of going hard I didn't really smoke at all.

All I did to cleanse my hair was this: on the morning of the test day I first bleached my hair, let sit for 20 mins or so. Then rinsed that out with tide detergent. I then put vinegar in my hair, added clean and clean 2% salycic acid and scrubbed a lot for like 10 to 15 mins. Adding a little more every few mins. Added a little more vinegar and scrubbed. Then rinsed all of that out with tide. I then redyed my hair. Rinsed that out with tide. Then used conditioner to bring my hair texture back to normal.

With all that being said does anyone have input on my chances of passing? When the lady took my hair sample it was maybe 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 inches exactly.

Any input is appreciated. Just looking for honest opinion.

Thanks everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi, i am an RN who has worked in the ER for many years, as part of my job, whenever there is a work related accident, we have to perform drug and alcohol screenings on the worker per their employers guide lines. These guidelines often include hair follicle tests. While your efforts were admirable, I personally believe that they may not produce the effects you desire. The reason I feel this way is for two reasons: First, the lab technician will actually be focusing on your hair follicle (the portion below the surface of your skin), not your hair shaft. Whatever treatment you applied to the hair shaft, may not reach the follicle. Secondly, if the chemicals do reach the follicle, the technician will identify these attempts to throw off the test, immediately, and record them in his/her findings (which looks just as bad a a positive result). In the future, I would recommend you avoid the treatments to your hair, and simply stick with the 65 days of clean time. The follicle test is very precise, and would show that you were not presently using (nor had you recently used) an illicit drug. This would have looked much better than it showing that you had applied chemicals to try and alter the results of the test. Does that make sense? I hope that helped a little!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OH! as for you passing, the tech will record the fact that the THC appears in your follicle over 60 days ago, and that you fooled with the test. So, it all depends on the person receiving the results. For example: if this is for a new job, a small company where the results go straight to the boss, he might care more about the clean time than the fact that you messed with the test; you may still be ok. However, a large company, with an HR dept, might have policies in effect that wouldn't allow them to be as subjective. If it's for probation or parole, no bueno.

4. interested to see how this turns out

5. I havent read a single post (out of like 200+ pages) where someone said they failed because the tech noticed "tampering". If someone wants to bleach their hair and re dye it how can you call that tampering it could just be something anyone could do at anytime.

6. True, however people can drink 40 oz of water anytime they'd like but if you do it before a piss test it's considered "diluteing" and it's an auto fail for tampering

7. True, I think more times then not they just call it diluted not necessarily fail you. But I may be wrong. But same concept people can drink a lot of water and who are they to say they are tampering or trying to fool the test.

8. I passed. Roy, thanks for replying but all you did was feed me lies and make me more paranoid. You should do more research before you make posts with such certainty in the tone. Because you were completely wrong.

9. Hey everyone. I am 6ft 180 pounds, kind of active and drink alot of water and cranberry juice regularly, along with some tea. So I used to smoke 4 days a week throughout the day randomly using a wax pen before my 90 day window. That was for about two years in which i quit for a solid 4-5 months. Before that i smoked heavily for years.
    Within the last 90 days since February 16th:

February 23rd: ate a gummy edible around 15 mg

March 8th: ate gummy edible around 7 mg

March 16th: Hit wax pen twice

and haven't smoked since
    It is now May 17th. I have been using modified macujo method the last 4 days by using apple cider vinegar, clean and clear, T/sal shampoo, and Nutriox shampoo. I have to test sometime next week around May 24th. I ordered Aloe rid shampoo from test clear and zydot. I also got a 40 vol bleach and plan to do one bleach and redye and up until the test use aloe rid shampoo with macujo method.
    I was also wondering does excessive sweating after macujos reverse the effects?
    If i had to guess I would say I'll be a total of somewhere around 70 days clean when I take my test. What are your thoughts? Thank you in advanced for any tips. I am stressing big time.

10. OP is a year old, you should make a new thread yourself you might get some replys

11. You're also pretty fucked no amount of washing ect will get get it out of your hair, the only way round it is to shave your damn head:confused_2:

12. A gummy bear? Your fucked dude lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Exactly what I was thinking bro hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol damn everyone else seems to be getting good advice and I get trolled.

15. A gummy edible isn't anything to worry about I'm not trolling I'm laughing how paranoid you are.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Neither of us are trolling mate lol just the truth hair tests are pretty hard to pass you'd be good if it was a piss test but you can't really fake a hair test

17. Even with 70+ days clean and very low usage before that?

18. Dude if you take any drug it'll be in your hair until you shave your head pretty much lol

I don't have any experience with drug tests personally but why do you think 90% of drug addicts (not weed hard drugs) have skin heads? So they can't be drug tested lol

19. Your stupid man why you asking us this?