Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by irene13, Jun 18, 2013.

1. So I just got offered a new job, and they want me to take a hair drug test. Now, I have stopped smoking about 6 months ago, and before that I only smoked about once every 3 months. And even then only once or twice a month. And I didn't even finish smoking the whole blunt. Lol I have baby lungs. But my hair is long (about to mid chest) so I think it will show up, unless they take body hair. Do u think I'll pass this test? Any tips? I dn't know how it all works or how long it stays in your system.

2. Hair usually tests if you smoked in the last 90 days. Or so I've heard. You should be ok

3. Im not sure about these tests... But from research i did in the past they take about 80 different hair follicles from different parts of your body and i believe that you can test positive using marijuana up two years prior to the test.

You should do some googling around because from what i remember it doesnt look like your in a good situation.

4. jk im retarded dont listen to my last post...