Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Drug Test in 2 Months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sublimelaxer, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Up until December I had been vaping daily totaling 1-1.5g/week of high quality herb. I quit for finals and then vaped ~3g between dec 20-25. There is a good chance that for internships this summer I will be subjected to a hair drug test. The earliest I believe this testing will occur is late march or early april. Is there anything I should start doing now to have 100% certainty that I will pass a possible hair test?

2. dude..i think your screwed, are you sure its a hair test?

3. buy some of that special shampoo that gets rid of drugs

4. #4 Royksopp, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
  5. Hair follicle test are among the hardest to beat. It's what the military uses, IIRC. If this internship means alot to you, I would stop smoking. At least until it blows over. There's really not much that can be done.

You need some sort of wicked shampoo that can fool a follicle test. I dunno if such a thing exist.

6. Yeah its in the grocery store along with the teleporters and magic wands.

op. I would shave my head right away then tell them i did it to improve my times when i swim. Anyway your hair will be at least an inch long by the time of the test.

7. How so? I will have almost the full 90 days between last smoking session and drug test if I get tested at the earliest possible time.

8. i'm ignorant, i always thought that the weed stayed in your hair for reallllly long, i guess thats not the case.

9. you will have to shave your head and stop smoking

10. shave your head :D

no but really, get the shampoo that was mentioned earlier, and if you want to still get high, maybe make some edibles, keep that up until you have the internship.

11. no actually its not sold in grocery stores and neither are teleporters and magic wands

Clear Choice Shampoo

12. Cut every inch of hair on you. Lmfao

13. Well obviously the safest thing you can do here is to get cancer. Go threw kemo. Loose hair. And then smoke mountains of dank weed.

But seriously just go on a t break. A very long t break and also shave your head.

14. "I don't think I can allow you to do that doctor... For I am far too dangerous to clone MWAHAHAHAHA"

15. Shaving your head now isn't necessary. Nor will the hair that grows out thereafter necessarily be "clean". Because hair follicles are recessed into the scalp, it takes time for newly generated hair to move above the scalp where it can be cut. Yes, you will need a hair cut at some point between now and the hair test, but there's no hurry.

16. Am I the only one who noticed his test is in two months, but he said it's in march?

17. its january. thats 2 months to march :hello: