Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Drug Test Coming Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by STOMAN, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forms but had a question about an upcoming drug test. So the last time I pined was Sep 25th and did it on a daily basis over the summer, maybe a jay or two. But before that I hardly did it (maybe once every 2-4 months). I'm 5'9, skinny build, with a very fast metabolism. I have a hair test coming up within the next couple months 2-3. I usually keep my hair short, less than 1.5in they take off the top so I'm thinking they will either take from my armpits or legs.. What I decided to do today (oct12th) was completely shave my legs armpit hair, chest hair, back, all the hair on my body... Within the next couple months they will completely grow back to full length. What I was wondering is, even with the new hair growing back will it still have traces of THC even after waiting 2 weeks to get rid of my body hair? My back up will be growing out my hair and then getting it cut a little longer than an inch.

Please let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!

2. If you have 2-3 months don't worry about. Nobody could tell you for sure but it's a rule of thumb that 90 days MAX your system should be clean.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I shaved all my hair after 20 days clean, let everything grow out and I passed the test with 88 days clean. I smoked a joint a day for 10 years. Stopped totally now and better off.