hail.....

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Landman1519, Apr 10, 2011.

1. well you guys can say goodbye to my grow journal as quickly as it started hail took em out this really sucks.... oh well out of my control the weather has been perfect to well maybe ill have better luck next time grrrrr.....

2. It's not too late man! Drop some more seed and grow some more weed!

3. it is definitely NOT too late dude. In fact I could wait another month to drop seeds and would still be fine. I say suck it up, learn to check the weather, cover your plants with upside down buckets and place bricks on top next time :wave:

4. No kiddin' man. I grabbed my plants about 30secs before the hail and wind dropped.

5. ahh that is a really good idea yeah next time ill have to get buckets yeah i know its not to late its just one of those setbacks thats just a headache but thanks for the encouragement

6. :wave: I have to deal with hail on occasion. I cover my girlz with those tall laundry baskets, wrapped in plastic. Works good up to about 2.5 foot tall plantz.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. What's that grow area you've got there, buzz?

Is it topped?

8. See thats what Im talkin about. Girls and their creativity...mmm giirrls :smoke: And a ganja growin one too!

9. im gonna have to take notes haha these are some awesome tips thanks ill at least know what to do next time hopefully it doesnt suprise me like last time didnt even call for it on the weather

10. #10 BuzzLightOne, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011

Nah, I let all my plants go au natural in my garden. That's a G13 auto Quicksilver from '09 :) Oh you meant does the garden have a top for it, no it doesn't. LOL

Hey Ganja :wave:

I hear you on that one. Here in Colorado the weather changes so quickly from sun to snow even. I am fortunate in that I have a panaramic view of the sky, and women's intuition. ;) :laughing:

11. haha yeah it seriously came out of no where me and my gf were watching tv and all of a sudden it sounded like some one just took a dump truck and dumped rocks on the house the cats went crazy haha they were golf ball sized pieces fortunately i went and looked at them again today and believe it or not they are starting to recover but idk how well they will do still started some new ones though

12. Weeds are sturdy plants. I wouldn't be surprised if they rebound completely. Good to hear you have more going. Plenty of time left bro'. Hell, I grow outdoors and haven't even germed a seed yet...

13. yeah and luckily i have hundereds of seeds so im not sweating it now i consider this my learning grow idc about quality so much this time as learning the basics and getting into somekind of routine