Hail the Green Queen.....from New Jersey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chocolatemamba, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Heya! Intro Intro Intro....I like to think of myself as a very accomplished and productive stoner(I have a B.Sc, and I'm working on my MD and Masters at the moment). Stoked to find a place with like minded folks!!! I find it sort of frustrating finding stoner buddies, considering I'm surrounded by rather sharp cornered squares in med school *drats!*, not to mention that most of my stoner/narc friends are in the UK (when I'm not in school in New Jersey I'm in England...or some Western European Country).
    So yeah, I guess I'm looking for proper stoner buddies...and if your in the area(NJ,NY,PA) double whammy, lets have a chat!

Yes?Yes!

2. greetings! and welcome!! it's a bummer we are not close to each other (at all), for I am also a productive and accomplished cannabis smoker who is working on becoming an MD. it is such a great feeling knowing that you are relaxed and still getting ahead in life while the squares are still getting ahead but are feeling the pains of the strenuous work load.

:smoke:

3. I laugh at their expense *all* the time....wankers. Too bad you aren't closer! Where do you call home??

4. california has become my home. it is absolutely beautiful here and the only reason I remain in the states

5. cheers! hello thar!

6. I took the liberty of editing this one for you. :)

7. I like you already...

8. *jealous* Cali is beautious....As much as I've traveled outside of the US, I've hardly traveled within (besides for the northeast), lameville, I know. Cali is def on the list though...