HAI THERE. check out my plants growing plz. is this the weeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MedicatedChrist, Nov 28, 2010.

1. #1 MedicatedChrist, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    r these FEMALES? what happens if someone makes a crime?

check out my grow, actually.

good to meet you guize

Attached Files:

2. what happens if someone makes a crime?[/QUOTE]
    what?.?.?

3. that was my way of introducing myself. im kinda a message board tr0ll, but that actually is my room, and im 'into growing some dank chronic'

4. cant really tell with a picture like that but if they have sacks on them there males if they have hairs on nodes then its female

5. How can't you tell by that picture? There are buds all over that plant.

6. obvious troll is obvious.

7. haha yes obvious troll and obviously female. BUT IN REAL LYFE GUIZE, heres some pics, wat u think. they be 'platinum' 'og', im guessing 40 days in.

p.s. the last 2 pictures are an explanation why these bros were never able to figure out 'who'se on first'.:ey:

Attached Files:

8. thnx man! yrs is danker

Duck Sauce. --> My biggest one is named 'BraBra Steisand,' after this song, by duck sauce. CHECKIT [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_zwdmz0hE]YouTube - Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand Official Video[/ame]

9. If i actually start a grow journal and post a lot of epic pix will anyone care/view/contribute their thoughts?

10. No....................:rolleyes:

11. Don't let that stop you tho.... ;)

They all look like males...those are male buds....LMAO! :laughing:

LOOK OUT! They may produce male seeds!!!

12. Awww crap! And I got hundreds of WW seeds off a plant that had buds similar to that.

I'm off to flush all them male seeds down the shitter.:eek:

13. Hahahaha. :D

You can't be serious...:devious:

14. I got mail with some male seeds in the mail once.....the other times customs took them and sent me the empty envelope with a nasty letter...something about contraband...I ordered seeds, not a contraband! What's a contraband anyway? Is it a new genre of music???? A controversial band???? WHAT????? I coulda been high, but I was pretty sure I ordered seeds...

15. LMAO! Not even the slightest bit serious! :D:smoke:

16. we arent being serious, just having a lil funz. took more picz to uploads brb

17. Contra band relates to music by 'Vampire Weekend' im guessing -- see wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contra_(album) :p

18. hai check out some new pix ya'll. <3

Attached Files: