Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hahahahaha WEED!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Aug 23, 2005.

1. ok, well guys saturday i was looking for bud, i called my dealer up, he sadi call me tomorow well i did and he was holding a 8th of dank ass hydro for me....and i spent the night over there and ended up smokin about 6 grams(yeah we smoked 3 grams of mine and i was supposed to be saving it HAHA i had 4 grams) and damn man we were baked......that weed is sooooooo goood........its useually 40 a 8th but i get 35......and he hooked me up wit 4 grams...so now i have a big nug left maybe 1 gram....but damn thats nice weed .....but ehhh, i can get better it wasnt nutitn special but hell was i happy.,................

and cottons your luck you gave me helped........HAHA wud up boy?

2. Nice... Always happy to be of assistance :)

Sounds like you got a nice connect... Wish nugs were that cheap around here.

3. yeah dude i just relized i get the BEST bud in my town...and in cincinatti and dayton...i love my connectons.but that wat you get to be BESTFRIENDS with dealrs.......:)

im in a good ass mood......hhahahahehhe

4. and we were sittin in his basement and it was about 5 in the moning and he had a piece of bud that was 6 inches long and he took half of it off and he took off one piece and all you could see was RED and all of it fell off and he had one big ass hit full of red hair and crystals......he took about a 3 minute hit of it.....ohhh boy i love this weed

5. sounds like a great time. i'm kinda glad i haven't been smoking cuz its been kinda dry or people have crappy bud around here. and alcohol hasn't been that bad of a substitute, actually nothing will ever compare. :(

6. i love getting hooked up, i got an oz from a friend for 200 and its some primo bud, normally like 350 per oz